Due to popular demand more compression socks are pending admission! Pre-sale orders available now. New orders will be dispatched from the Sistasaidso+ warehouse during the weeks of the 25/1/21 and 1/2/21.
*Sistas, please note, all orders including pre-sale items will be shipped together once stock arrives.
Like we’ve always said, in a world defined by uniforms, structure and order, we need to be able to have some fun with our style and how we present ourselves in the workplace. Now, this can be done with reduced swelling in the feet and ankles, less aches and pains and improved blood circulation.
- 20-30mmHg (Class I/firm compression)
- 80% nylon, 20% spandex
- Non-slip cuff, to avoid socks slipping down
- Cushioned heel and toe for added comfort and protection
- Arch support
- Graduated compression
Evidence-based research tells us that compression socks can improve blood circulation, reduce muscle fatigue and absorb shock - sounds like a much happier nurse at the end of a shift to us!For size guidelines click here
- Hand wash - however let’s be honest who us time for that?! Suitable for gentle warm washing cycle (no greater than 30 degrees celcius)
- Air dry only
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- Please wash after each use (don't be gross!)
Sistas show us your compression socks!! We love seeing our socks on the job. Tag us in a photo with your compression socks on @sistasaidso.
*Colours may vary slightly from images